BetaPsi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BetaPsi Forums

It's time to make your voice heard by participating in the various forums offered by the BetaPsi website.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disorganised!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ir3n3

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Disorganised! Empty
PostSubject: Disorganised!   Disorganised! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 11:35 pm

Just want to express my anger.. to the DEPARTMENT not the reps!!, since the first 2 days have been hell, All the lectures have been cancelled at THE LAST MINUTE, and the one which was held changed room without official notice (im sure Clinical was in GW B1 on the noticeboard) and therefore i missed it, so basically 2 days of total waste of time and petrol and stress! Not everyone can hang around the noticeboard all day waiting in case something changes at the last minute. And constant timetable changes so basically one cannot plan life around lectures!

Is this fair to the students?? I mean is this allowed??!?

Sorry for the negativity... and this is by NO MEANS an attack toward the reps, u guys are da bomb Smile

Irene
Back to top Go down
Allison

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Disorganised! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disorganised!   Disorganised! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:18 pm

hi i understand ur frustration!! thats why betapsi has been started up again to make life easier for psy students, we'll keep u updated with any notices, but keep in mind that it is sometimes the lecturers themselves who dont notify the department early enuf and no one can control such things from happenin
Back to top Go down
http://www.betapsimalta.com
Tinkerbe

Disorganised! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!   Disorganised! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 5:33 pm

why are we always notified at the last minute that a lesson is cancelled?!?!? i waited for 4 hours for a lecture and got to know that its cancelled while i was waiting forthe lecture to begin with at least 100 other students! its about time someone talks clearly to the administration and the staff that they cant keep on doing all this bullshit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disorganised! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disorganised!   Disorganised! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disorganised!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BetaPsi Forums :: Academic :: Talk to the Reps-
Jump to: